-
November 12th, 2003, 06:38 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Four new releases are coming up starting with the new single "Last Song" to be released on the 12th, new album "Crescent", single "12 gatsu no Love Song" (the 3rd release of this song), and DVD "PLATINUM BOX 4" released in December. If you buy all 4 products, you have a chance to win "YOUR WISH COME TRUE"! The contest is open to overseas contestants as well!!! Wishes like "Marry with me.""Give me all your money." are not possible, but something like "I want to spend one day on a date" or "Sing at my wedding.", Gackt-san will try to abide by your wish. He has a busy schedule until the end of this year, so the deadline for the contest is January 20th, 2004 and due to the security reasons they won't announce the winner. Most likely, at the beginning of February, he will just show up in front your door and make your whatever wish come true.
One of my Japanese friends messaged me on AIM about this from his magazine! OMG!!! IM IN!!!
-
November 12th, 2003, 07:02 PM
#2
Inactive Member
:: has an urge to go and buy 4 items :: lol I too would like to have a star for a day or something like that ^_^
-
November 12th, 2003, 07:19 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Can we ask him to suicide?
-
November 12th, 2003, 07:37 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
That's a very good marketing idea, if I were a star of something (doubt that would happen [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) I would do these kind of things too, to be in touch with fans and have fun etc.
-
November 12th, 2003, 08:35 PM
#5
Inactive Member
d00d! I'm gonna do that... When i get paid, and have enough money.
-
November 12th, 2003, 08:35 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Id make him to a lapdance for me. Or maybe not. ^^;;
-
November 13th, 2003, 01:53 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
November 13th, 2003, 02:16 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] $_$
I'd ask him to write, draw, sing, whatever, a lot of unique materials, as well as sign lots of albums and merchandising by hand. Then I'd make a fortune by auctioning everything!
-
November 13th, 2003, 02:55 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I'd kill him. The guy's too gay to be near IRL. His aura of gayness would infect all who he gets near! o.o!
-
November 13th, 2003, 03:08 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
LOL, I guess keeping your sexual orientation > money
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks